Xello is proud to announce our official sponsorship of the Australia Summit for Business Applications 2019 - also known as Power Platform Summit Melbourne.
Summit Australia for Business Applications 2019 is running from August 21st - 23rd at Crown Promenade Melbourne. The in-person event is set bring attendees expert knowledge, focused learning and networking opportunities that will provide solutions for business challenges, best practices, and new success pathways with the Power Platform.
What is Summit Australia 2019?
Summit Australia brings together both users and partners of the Microsoft Business Applications Power Platform – Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow - as well as informative sessions covering Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX, CRM, GP, and BC/NAV. With a great list of speakers throughout the event, it's great for both beginners and experts.
The event runs over three days and on top of all the great solutions showcases and hands-on demonstrations, there will be networking opportunities and technical content designed for all professionals looking to make the most of Microsoft Dynamics and the Power Platform - and ensure you keep up-to-speed with all of the latest features.
Xello is an official sponsor of the Melbourne event, and will be on-site to help you expand your Power Plartform knowledge for your own projects. Make sure to watch out for our friendly staff in our signature Xello t-shirts!
Unfamiliar with Power Platform? We have a number of helpful technical guide on their many business benefits.
- 9 reasons why you should use Power BI for business analytics
- How Microsoft PowerApps helps build better business solutions
- Power BI Desktop vs Power BI Pro vs Power BI Premium: What's the difference?
Why should you attend Summit Australia
- Summit is the only in-person event featuring user-produced education on how to maximise the performance of your software, regardless of version, to further your job role, career, and product investment.
- Expertise is shared openly and honestly in an authentic community-driven environment that allows you to home in on your region, industry and role—providing the ultimate customised experience that offers return on investment year-round.
- Network with peers who are in similar roles and face the same issues on a daily basis and receive unbiased support/problem-solving.
All interested parties can register their participation in Summit Australia event right here.